BRUKER D8 VENTURE
Bruker D8 VENTURE is equipped with a Cu radiation source with fixed wavelength at 1.5418 Å (8.04 keV)
- Cooled nitrogen flow on sample is generated by COBRA system.
- Standard flow temperature is set to 100 K however, it can be controlled between 100 K - 300 K
- KAPPA goniometer allows for precise crystal alignment in the beam
- D8 venture is suitable for single crystal crystallography either protein or small molecule
- KAPPA goniometer
- CPAD Photon II detector with shuterless technology and improved noise to signal ratio
- Proteum 3 software for protein crystallography
- APEX 3 software for small molecule crystallography with shelx based pipeline from data integration to structure refinement.